If this was a movie.

I Love You Not Only For Who You Are , But For Who I Am When I Am With You Fuad ♥

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 9:30 AM



heyy heyy dolly dolly
storyy again aboudd my Boyyfiee , FUAD . OuhhMyGoshh ! im double triple miss him so much . what must i do now ? give me some idea , please ? cannot ? its so keyhh lha :)
keyhh-2 , Shut Up ! I want to storyy morryy . OuhhFishh ! Please hear my storyy :D
two days do not chat with him . Godishh ! double triple miss him so much . hubby , where are youu have beingg before ? i miss youu , do youu know that i miss youu double triple much . i feel like youu want to leave me alone . dont do that to me , i can't accept it . i can't breath without youu . youu are my soul , youu are my breath nd youu are my everythingg . soryy my english is not well than youu :) . swear ! i miss him so much . OuhhMyGoshh . please dont forget me . im here always miss youu sygg <3 . do youu miss me ? i want youu ta sayy ' Yes ! I miss youu too sygg '
Jyeahh ! Im stupidd gurls . why must i do that to youu ? I know i do manyy fault , please forgive me sygg . I love youu than anything . You are the one who i love nd i want . No want can take youu from me . You are FULLY taken by me . Nobodyy can take my heart , my heart is all yours . Not for anyone . I can give my heart to anyone that love me . I only love youu . No want i love , its just youu . Just youu sygg . Just youu ! Come nd take me from here . Take me nd we can go anywhere that we like . Im soryy , I want youu to forgivingg me :( . I can't breath without youu sygg . You are the onlyy want can make me hapyy . I dont want to missing youu because youu are my first nd last love . I dont want anyone except youu onlyy sygg . Onlyy youu sygg
I hopee youu readd this . I love youu so muchh Muahh-2 :*
Kbaii :)

Muhammad Fuad Only

0 comments